
Okay so I know that this is a little late but better late than never right? To my husband, Happy Birthday! Jer is always right there when I need him and I am so thankful that he puts up with all of the challenges that I throw at him. He is the GREATEST father to our kids. Having 4 four and under is NOT easy. He never complains about how many poopie diapers he gets to change & he puts up with all of our different tempers. I love ya babe!!!
To my princess, we have been waiting for her for a while now (especially me), and we are SO glad to have her in our lives. She is such a good baby! Knock on wood. She is mellow and beautiful! And, yes, she looks like Jeremey too. So much for my genes. We love you Em.



To my Babies, I know that they are not babies any more. The big "TWO"!!! I sometimes cannot believe that they are still here in one piece! They could not be more different. Aidan is the mellow, food-loving, mischieveious, stinker. He loves Collier and saying "Hi" with a hug, to everyone that walks through the door. Kaleb is the tempermental, mommy's boy, drama queen. He loves to be around mom and helping. He also LOVES to have things his way or the highway!
Happy Birthday Aidan! Happy Birthday Kaleb!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Birthday Month
Posted by Bon at 7:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I didn't know Jer's birthday was in January too. The twins were still born on the best day ever, but I am biased to that one. Poor Collier, has to have a fall birthday. You should have timed that better. LOL! Happy birthday to 4 (almost 5 since yours is on Sunday) of the Allen family!
You forgot me and Dad!! :) J/K --- So cute!!! - More, pleeeease!
XOXO
Congrats Allen family. Keep up the good work on aging. Happy Birthday to All!
Happy Birthday to everyone! Your kids are so adorable, and I could seriously eat Emerey right up... She is so so so cute!
Happy Birthday to all of you! I didn't know Jer's birthday was in January, either. Crazy how that happened! Your kids are all so adorable and I am still amazed at everything you are able to do! You are SUPERMOM!!!
Dad, Jen, Shellie, Jeremey, Emerey, Aidan, and Kaleb... HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you guys!
Busy month!! :) I have to agree... you ARE supermom! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment