Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hairy Times

Okay, okay, for everyone that has been patiently waiting for me, I am going to start doing hair again March 1st. I am for sure coming back. I am excited to get back to "adult" atmosphere, and to continue with my passion for making my peeps look better.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

You do not know how excited I am that you are coming back. Seriously - we are the rag-a-muffin family. B's hair is ragged, Dylan is starting to comb his hair so it looks like an old man attempting to do a combover (no, I am not joking), Lane went somewhere else a month ago and came back and asked how long until you come back, and me - well, I have been needing to see you since November and was hoping that you would be back before I had a bunch of pictures taken with the arrival of this rugrat in a few weeks. You seriously made my craptastic day so, so, so much better!!!! I will call you tomorrow!!!!

Toni Wilkins said...

Me too!!! Woo Hoo!

Jenny said...

Ahhh.. so the retirement has ended, eh?

Tina said...

YEAHHHHHHH! We'll be calling!!!

Tiff said...

Your peeps need you! :)

Josh & Kate said...

Hey Bonnie! Looking for a couple of new clients? If you are, let me know...my Mom is in search for someone to new.

Thanks!