Oh, Bon, she's beautiful! She looks like Aiden to me (sorry if I spelled his name wrong). And look at all that hair! Yay - like a dream come true for a mom who does hair! We're planning to come meet her tomorrow - can't wait! Congrats!!!
Congrats. She is adorable. I'm so happy for your family. I wish you the best and I can't wait to see her in person. I'm so glad that everything went great. You guys look so happy :) I can't wait to see more fun pictures.
Oh my gosh Bons!! She is beautiful!! A baby girl finally!! Congrats!! We really enjoyed having Collier in primary today!! He was cute and a good helper!!
Bonnie, Congratulations on your adorable baby girl, I love her name too! We have kids that are so close in age now, we will have to do a playdate when they get older. Of course she will already have a bunch of boys to play with she will probably be sick of them! ;)
20 comments:
I have to be the luckiest Aunty alive! It was love at first sight for me!
Sweet baby girl! - She is perfect, cute and so fun! A blessing, and a joy - I am so very proud to be her FAVORITE aunt... hee hee...
now get a long you two! Congrats Bonnie, Jer, Collier, Kalib and Aiden!!!! She looks PERFECT!!!!
She's so adorable! Congrats to all of you!
BEAUTIFUL!! Way to go guys. I'm so happy for all of you.
She is adorable! Looks just like her brothers! Oh my...what a doll!
Congrats Bon and Jer! Can't wait to see her.
Congratulations! she is perfect.
She is soooooooooo cute, beautiful baby girl. Guess its time to go shopping. Like I need an excuse for baby clothes. Big Congrats!
Love Arla
awwwwwwwww!! I totally cried. Lots of love and Congrats!!!
What a doll! You can tell she belongs to the familiy. :) We can't wait to meet her!
Oh, Bon, she's beautiful! She looks like Aiden to me (sorry if I spelled his name wrong). And look at all that hair! Yay - like a dream come true for a mom who does hair! We're planning to come meet her tomorrow - can't wait! Congrats!!!
YAY!! Congratulations! She definitely looks like an Allen, but I think she looks more like Bonnie when she was young. Cute, Cute, CUTE!!!
She is adorable! I can see the family look in her already. How fun, a little girl....spoil her rotten :) Hope all is well for all of you. Congrats!
Congratulations Jer and Bon! She is adorable, just so cute.
:o)
Just returned from San Diego, saw the video... CONGRATS! She's a beautiful girl!
Bryan, MaryKaye & Lielle
Congrats. She is adorable. I'm so happy for your family. I wish you the best and I can't wait to see her in person. I'm so glad that everything went great. You guys look so happy :) I can't wait to see more fun pictures.
Congrats!!! She is beautiful!!
Oh my gosh Bons!! She is beautiful!! A baby girl finally!! Congrats!! We really enjoyed having Collier in primary today!! He was cute and a good helper!!
Congrats, Bon! She is beautiful!
Bonnie, Congratulations on your adorable baby girl, I love her name too! We have kids that are so close in age now, we will have to do a playdate when they get older. Of course she will already have a bunch of boys to play with she will probably be sick of them! ;)
Post a Comment