Emerey was blessed by Jeremey last Sunday and we had most of our family and friends there. I am so grateful for Jer, & that he could give her a beautiful blessing. The day was awesome!


My Mom made this dress for me me when I was 12. She put it on a "Real baby" doll and gave it to me for Christmas. I am glad that I finally had a girl to be able to use it on! Mom, it's still beautiful. Thank you!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Count your Blessing
Posted by Bon at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats on your big day! She looks beautiful - you all do - and I'm glad you're enjoying your baby girl. We can't wait to meet her someday!
How Sweet! I wish I could have made it. That dress is beautiful! Did your mom make it for you to wear when you were 12 or for when you had a daughter of your own to? I can't imagine it fitting you at 12 (wink, wink). She's so beautiful! Congrats!!
XOXO
What a great day! Lots of love to you all!
I didn't know you blessed her last week! She's so beautiful - what a beautiful dress. So fun to have a girl!
oh my goodness! look at your AMAZING family! the boys are soooo big and handsome and Emerey is gorgeous! oh bonnie, i miss you soooo much! i am so happy you got a little princess to spoil! wow, i've been a terrible friend... i am so very sorry i lost touch for so long. i am so glad you have a blog so i can keep up on you. i love you so much and think about you all the time! please please keep in touch. do you think we could get together next time i come up there to see my sister? i would love love to see you and meet your new little princess! you and jeremy should think about coming down here to Elmo this summer. we would love to have you. we could take the kids for rides in the tracotrs and stuff. they would love it! love you!!!
Post a Comment