Thursday, November 13, 2008

Little Sister Training



Step 1: Walking in High Heels.

9 comments:

Salazar Family said...

That is so hilarious! Collier cracks me up!!

Yolanda said...

Isaac thought that was so funny. Then he asked if Collier could come over and play. He doesn't get why we can't just go over and get Collier. That was really cute. Definatly time for a girl.

Jenny said...

I think this might be the funniest one EVER! -- I love how Collier tries to be graceful with a Dinosaur in each hand -- SO FUNNY - love it!

Carrie said...

Maybe you do need that tu tu that Collier was sporting last Christmas Eve. He is still the only person to wear it. Let me know and I will put it in with the baby clothes.

Liz said...

Love it!r

Elizabeth said...

Oh man. That's great!!!

Josh and Juli said...

That seriously cracks me up!

The Christensen Family said...

Not to bad for boys!!!

KathE said...

This is quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen. Oh wow - your kids are great!!!