Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!


It's a miracle we got a picture that they were all looking at the camera. Here's our fun pics!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!! - they were both such cuties!! - Maybe Aidan should be Woody Next year when he gets a little taller!:)

Josh and Juli said...

That is a miracle - how'd you do that? Anyway, I love their cute costumes and I'm glad you put a picture up so we could see them!

Liz said...

I love Kaleb's smile!

Angela's Crazy Daily's said...

SO STINKIN CUTE! My favorite part was when we would tell Aidan only one piece of candy, and yet, everytime he would dive in for 400 pieces.

Yolanda said...

That is such a cute costume idea. They are so dang cute.

Andrea L. said...

Your boys all looked SO SO cute on Halloween. What a clever idea! We love Toy Story

The Christensen Family said...

They were so cute. Next year I'll have to try and get all mine to coordinate.