Monday, November 17, 2008

Bapo & the Trikke



My dad has been on the lookout for toys and adventures to share with the grand kids. Lately he loves taking them on his three wheeled scooter, the trikke. He built a special wooden platform to put on it so that the grandkids can ride along. Usually only one at a time but I guess Bapo couldn't resist all at once.

8 comments:

Liz said...

What great fun!

Josh and Juli said...

So cute! Thank goodness for grandpas!

Yolanda said...

The twins are getting so big! Colliers as cute as ever.

Jenny said...

He's so quirky and funny -it's cool to see him loving being a 'grampa'

Angela's Crazy Daily's said...

i wish i was small enough to fit on the front of that thing!

The Christensen Family said...

I love that scooter. Anytime we go to Toys R Us I ride in the store. I hope Santa brings me one for Christmas. :)

Carrie said...

I love your dad. He seriously is the coolest! It is kind of cool to see the grandpa side of them come out huh!

zeebee said...

Your dad is the cutest Grandpa! Bonnie, thanks so much for the clothes, I really needed some around the 18th month age--perfect! You are awesome!