My goodness this kid is getting big! - He seems so old in this! :) Love the song!
My favorite is the end where you hear him say, "can I have candy now"....too cute!
So cute! He is such a smart kid!
My heart just swelled with the enthusiasm for OHIO!!!!!! BTW, I really think New Jersey's real name is New Jerky. Way to blow their cover!!!!
What a smart kid!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
My goodness this kid is getting big! - He seems so old in this! :) Love the song!
My favorite is the end where you hear him say, "can I have candy now"....too cute!
So cute! He is such a smart kid!
My heart just swelled with the enthusiasm for OHIO!!!!!! BTW, I really think New Jersey's real name is New Jerky. Way to blow their cover!!!!
What a smart kid!
Post a Comment