Thursday, October 2, 2008

A little late night entertainment....

We have a Sesame Street Video that the boys watch over and over. In one of the segments, Ernie and Elmo sing a duet about parts of the face, and I caught Collier impersonating elmo. It cracks me up! - Please excuse the poor lighting and late night attire...this is what you get when it's late @ the our House...

enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's it. I can't have kids, because HOW could I compete with this!?

The Serna Family said...

That is sooo cute!!! I love the raspy voice!

Lori said...

That is so cute! What a crack up!!!

Laura said...

After watching that video, Mike looked at Ella and said, "I love you Ella, but I just don't think you'll ever be as cute as Collier." We'll have to wait and see ... but he sure is adorable!

Tina said...

Love it!!! :)

Andrea L. said...

Hey Bonnie - Found your blog through Cook's. Lincoln just watched the video of Collier and keeps asking for me to play it again. SO cute. Cute blog too!