Monday, October 13, 2008

Cake Explanation

Okay, so for those of you that don't know my kid's names spell CAKE. Collier, Aidan, Kaleb, & soon to come Emerey (spelled after Jeremey). I have had several friends let me know about this and I have to explain some things. First, yes I did know about it, hence the Blog site. We didn't do this on purpose. Collier was after Jer, and Aidan was baby "A" and Kaleb was baby "B". Second, I did NOT name Emerey after the "E" in CAKE. We have loved the name ever since we were expecting Collier but never thought that we would be able to use it. So it works perfectly, but I promise that I am not obsessed with cake!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm STILL Spelling her name without the extra "E" -- don't you think Jeremeye has been through enough without exposing your child to the same pain? :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenny said...

Cute theme! -- whose idea was that

Liz said...

Your kids are the best & cutest! We're all excited for Emerey to arrive!

Carrie said...

I think it is cute! I love her name. I had no idea there was meaning there, I just thought it was a cute theme.

Tina said...

you are cute!!! I love the idea.....i like cake!! :)

KathE said...

"I promise that I am not obsessed with cake!!!"

Whatever, Bonnie. Whatever. And you say that like it's a bad thing! ;)