Jeremey has been working on several projects around the house. We put out Gravel in a section of yard for the trailer, he has put in the foundation for the fence in the back, and leveled land so we can (Eventually) have a yard out back, and Saturday, he completed the Driveway!! - - The guys started early, and they put in an entire driveway the length and width of the existing drive. This winter will be great: everyone now has a place to park! Below are pics of the job in progress, as well as Collier working with Daddy -- it is hilarious - he matches Jeremey with every dig!






Tuesday, September 16, 2008
All the little long day....
Posted by Bon at 5:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
It is even more funny in person - so cute watching him dig like daddy! -- Jer did an amazing job!! - it looks perfect and professional.
Looks amazing! Great job Jer! You are one of the most hard working men that I know! I wish I was there just to walk around in it!
bSo, does Jer want to come and do one for us???????
Did I mention I am serious?
That is too cute! I love getting projects in my yard done, of course we haven't really done any this year but I have been de-hoarding my house on the inside! And that is progress!
Go Jeremey!
Oh Bon, that's hillarious. Such great guys you have at your house!!!
Hey Bonnie! I don't know if you remember from our school days.
Looks like you have been super busy. You got to love home improvement projects!
bonnie I really enjoyed the video.of your guys shoveling how adorable.I sure enjoyed your sisters this past weekend it was great and so fun to spend time with them.we would love to have you too!until then I'll just enjoy htese pictures and videos .I love you and miss you Love aunt Claudia
Post a Comment