Thursday, October 23, 2008

Guest Blogger: Karla / Grams

The Rush grandkids call their Grandpa Rush 'Bapo', which in Italian means, ' The Old Man'. Dan LOVES spending time with all of his grandkids. Lately, Bapo has been planning for their visits, and is always looking for various toys or activities to entertain them. On a recent trip to Lowe's, he picked up a couple of different wood skeleton kits to make with Collier and Lily. The construction session was so cute we took some pics and video to share with Bonnie. Hope you like it, my sweet Bon - sorry you are having a rotten week. Love you! - - Mom

4 comments:

Josh and Juli said...

Yes, Bon - sorry you are having a rotten week. Thanks again for coming to do my hair the other day so I can stand to look in the mirror. You are an amazing friend, an amazing mother and I love you! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you so you don't go crazy this week!

Anonymous said...

- things will work out -- now at least you can bump up your bling eh? -- The video is DANG cute, BTW

KathE said...

Holy crap. That video was FILLED to the brim with cuteness! Have a better week, Bonnie!

Angela's Crazy Daily's said...

I Love Bapo!