Monday, September 8, 2008

Pre-School

Collier had has first day of Pre-School! -- We love his teacher, who was recommended by quite a few friends, and he seems to love it so far. We bought him a Cars backpack a couple of months ago, and he had been dying to use it! I keep finding it in odd places filled with toysand have to remind him it is only for school!

Pictures of his first day:


Kaleb kept crying while I was taking Collier's Pics, so I had him sit in on one - and he was instant smiles! (LOL!!) How could I think of leaving him out!?

Arriving at Pre School:

Meeting up with his little buddy, Issak

New Backpacks!


Proud Boy! -- Running to show Mom his first papers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pic with Kaleb is probably my favorite - what a cute sweet little face, and his little hands folded too! - Looks like Mr.'C' is liking school!

Angela's Crazy Daily's said...

His face is priceless! Collier is so stinkin smart!

Nagels said...

looks like a mini jeremy. cute kids.