Thursday, September 4, 2008

Last Days of Summer

Mom & Dad have a Trampoline they bought when I was like 6 or 7. Over the years they have replaced springs, mats, and even the jump surface but it is still standing and currently enjoyed/loved by the grand kids. A couple of weeks ago, we put the twins on the tramp with the sprinklers underneath. They went nuts!! - They LOVED it! Before we are full swing into fall, I wanted to put down a few of our summer adventures.



Aidan samples the water - I swear this kid can drink like there is no tomorrow! :)


Enjoying the sprinkles....



All smiles..



Pep talk from Grams & My-gha


Super Stunts:





Yes... that is my sister Jumping in her church clothes.. temptation more than she could bear with the heat


Snuggles from Ang..

We also got an inflatable pool for the kids to enjoy, but the twinners are still a little young for us to fill it. Jeremey usually pours a couple buckets of hot water in with the hose water so that the pool isn't freezing cold. He's such a good daddy! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cuties! - - Love watching the babies splash around and try to drink up the sprinkler spray!

Laura said...

Your boys are so adorable! They are getting so big so fast.

Salazar Family said...

They are so cute! Its crazy how fast they grow!

Josh and Juli said...

I love the pictures of Aidan enjoying the water through the trampoline! They are all so cute and so fun!

Angela's Crazy Daily's said...

I LUFF THEM!

Chism said...

One of the funniest, and cute moments of the summer by far! Totally made me chuckle!

WTG Jenny on getting in on the fun!