Saturday, October 8, 2011

One Fun Saturday!

So recently I have not been feeling so hot. My sister Angela came over one Saturday to help me out with the kids for a bit while I did a haircut in the morning. It was so entertaining that's for sure. The kids LOVED IT! I thought I would have them do a game and see who could take off all of each other's label stickers first. I will post a video later but here are the pictures. :)

This is Colliers friend Ben. He was so funny! The are awesome buds!



When I putting labels on his face he was trying so hard not to blink. So instead his eyes started watering. I looked at him and said "oh no am I hurting you?" He told me, "no I just don't want a label in my eye." What a cutie!

I told Aidan he looked like a Ninja! ( He probably looks more like a clown...)

I need to post more often I know.... Hopefully it will happen!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

niiice - these kids are too funny