So I was making dinner yesterday and Collier came running down the stairs and said, "Mom, we have a problem!". He told me that Emerey was playing with pretend scissors and she cut her dolls hair. He showed me a big wad of hair and I thought that it was from this doll that she had that I didn't really like anyways. (You know those creepy dolls!) So I had him get the scissors, which were the "kids saftey scissors" and I thought nothing else of it. When I called them down to eat I noticed that Emerey had a small lock of hair sitting on her back and my heart sank... I looked at the top of her head and it was about 1 inch long! I asked who did it and my sweet Kaleb looked at me and said, "Emerey had the scissors and I was mad at her!" Well lets just say he didn't eat dinner with the family. After I cried in the bathroom for and hour I came out and talked to all the kids about who cuts hair in this family! I was SOOOOOO mad at Kaleb still I decided if he was going to cut his sister's hair off, I was going to cut his hair off! He started crying and said, "You mean, just like Bapo's?" And that is what I did! Don't worry, none of the victims depicted in this story and pictures were actually hurt. But I sure did feel a lot better about the whole thing after I cut his hair off!!!
Monday, June 13, 2011
The HAIRCUT
Posted by Bon at 1:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
still laughing so hard there are little tears in my eyes...
I think Kaleb loves the attention!
Oh gosh! Can I just say I lOVE YOUR FAMILY??
Post a Comment