It seems that Aidan is the one lately that is always making us laugh!
After we took the dog in for his haircut, all of the kids were crying and thinking that we weren't going to get him back. I explained that he needed a haircut and they were going to take care of him. Aidan: "Oh, so he needs a hairman."
Last month when he took his band aid off a wart we have been trying to get rid of he said, "Look Mom! My wart turned into a finger!!!"
Aidan: "So Mom, if I fall off the bed and break my arm, will you have to take me to the arm dentist?"
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Funny Aidan
Posted by Bon at 9:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He's so quirky and loving - I love that boy! -- (even if he is a little apprehensive) :)
I miss your kids!
Post a Comment