I cannot believe how fast this year has gone! My little Collier bug has graduated Kindergarten! He has had a wonderful year and has learned so much. I am sometimes surprised on how smart he is. He recently got an award for reading so much during the school year. My sister snagged some pictures for me and I thought I would post them on here.
Collier and his teacher Mrs. Lambourne
I think its so funny that you can see his little picture of himself on the right.
This picture is just to document. :)
After all was said and done Collier asked to take a picture with my cute little nephew Max. I think he might look up to him one day. What do you think?
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Its official I have a Grad!
Posted by Bon at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment