Okay so we have never dressed up for Halloween since we have been married and this year I htought that it would be fun. So mom bought these really cute ruby slippers in DC and it got me thinking. I have enough kids to do the Wizard of Oz! So that was our theme. It was SO fun!
Kaleb, the truly cowardly lion:
Aidan as the scarecrow who sometimes doesn't have a brain:
Collier as the tinman, have a heart!:
And of coarse Emerey as the Princess Dorothy:
Jeremey was the house that fell on the witch, and also the witch:
And I was the Tornado, can you blame me?
Okay so
Monday, November 2, 2009
Trick or Treat
Posted by Bon at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
LOVE the costumes! I laughed pretty hard when I saw the wig on Emery. Too cute!
Bon, that is so cute! I love their costumes, especially Emerey's hair! And very clever, you being the tornado and Jer being the house/witch. Love it!
so fun! Brilliant idea! Great costumes!
You guys are so awesome! Very cute!!!
You guys are freaking adorable!!! Also, it seems like you were going to keep going at the end of the post.
SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
All of you looked awesome, and your boys fit the personalities of the characters to a 'T' - LOVE it - btw: this year is the 70th anniversary of the Wizard of OZ..
Hilight of the evening: Kaleb's little stint," I'm a Wy-on ARRRGH!" - That boy knows how to work the candy circut!
Adorable! You guys are so creative!
I thought you guys looked so cute at the trunk or treat! I have tried to do the "themed" costumes but I always get out voted maybe one year! Your Emerey was so cute!!!
So cute!! I love it! And you are Beautiful!!!
Oh my stinkin' cute! Emerey seriously looks like a porcelin (sp?) doll!!! Bon, you look AMAZING! wowza girl! what have you been doing?
Post a Comment