I have two new ADORABLE Nephews!
Trenton Jacob Rush
6 lbs 14 oz, 20 inches
Cole Sorensen Helmer
7 lbs 14 oz, 20 inches
Seriously the CUTEST BABIES!!!
I have two new ADORABLE Nephews!
Trenton Jacob Rush
6 lbs 14 oz, 20 inches
Cole Sorensen Helmer
7 lbs 14 oz, 20 inches
Posted by Bon at 8:16 PM
6 comments:
Oh how fun for you guys! Your fam is getting so big! I am assuming one is Jenny's!! I didn't even know she was prego! I am so excited for her!
I have been dying to see pics! Soooooo cute! I even teared a little at his middle name.
Thanks for the pictures! What fun to have cousins close in age. Give them both a big hug and kiss from us! Oh, and the babies too. :)
So cute! How fun to add two more boys to the bunch!
Bon, you have my name as Tiffany on your blog list...
Congrats!!! Tell, Jenny we are thinking about her and if they need anything let us know. You guys all make cute babies!
Adorable... but I never doubted! All babies in your family are :).
Post a Comment