Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sophie

Our precious Sophia Noel was hit by a car today, and we had to put her down. I think that this was one of the hardest things that I have ever had to do. She was a really good dog for us, and the kids. We are going to miss her. We will miss the barking at every person that comes to the door. We will miss the vacuuming that she does after the kids eat. We will miss the poop that the kids find in the corner and get SO excited to come and tattle on her. We will miss seeing her sitting in the window seal waiting for us to come home. We will miss the constant kisses that she gives to you because either she likes you or she thinks you may have food on your face. We will miss the balls that she puts in you lap just so you will play with her. We love you Sophie.

12 comments:

KathE said...

Oh no!!! Bonnie I'm so sorry. She really was a great little dog.

Carrie said...

Ang told us! That is so sad! Alexis started to cry because she said she was the best dog ever. Hugs to you!!!

Angela's Crazy Daily's said...

Seriously so tough! Bonnie and Jer I love you guys! I am so sorry for how hard this was!!! Nate and I both love ya!

Anonymous said...

I loved it when she would mawl the kids and they would giggle at her -she had cute little quirks and was a sweetheart with the kids and even though I didn't always love her as much as you guys.... she WAS great with your little guys

Hess Fam said...

oh I am so sorry!! that is so hard!

Liz said...

This makes me cry! I'm so sorry...she was the cutest little puppy.

Chism said...

That is so sad! My thoughts are with your family. Just know that you did the right thing.

Josh and Juli said...

Sorry to hear that, Bon. That is really hard. How are the kids handling it?

The Serna Family said...

Ohhh that is sooo sad! I'm sorry to hear that! We will miss her too! Kenna always talks about her when she talks about going to your house.

The Christensen Family said...

I'm so sorry Bonnie! Is there any thing that we can do for you or your family just let me know!

Salazar Family said...

SAD!! Im so sorry!!

Tiff said...

So sad! Hang in there! If you need anything, you know how to find us! We love you guys!