Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Baby Talk

For all of you that are wondering, I haven't had the baby yet. I am scheduled for my c-section on Wednesday the 14th at noon, and for those that know me, it won't be any sooner. We are all excited for our new little Emerey, and can not wait to see her!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bring on the tea parties, twirling, barbies, and everything girl! - Can't wait!

-Auntie J

Carrie said...

I am bringing over clothes tomorrow - I PROMISE!!!!!

Josh and Juli said...

Elysha told me it was going to be next week - yay! I'm so excited for you! Let us know when you're up to visitors so we can come meet her!

Yolanda said...

I'm so excited for you. I had heard you had her on the 6th. Your going to have to post pictures. I'm sad I can't see her in person. Hope everything is going well. Love ya.

Nagels said...

I'm so excited for you :) I can't wait to see pictures.

Tina said...

Woohoo! Let us know when we can see you! Well....if we are not sick..... :(
Can't wait to see her!

Audrey Horne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey Horne said...

Hey Bonnie, Jenny gave me your blog address... I have to admit, this is the first blog I have looked at. Anyway, congrats on the baby, Its good to see some pics of your family. I hope you all are doing well. Anyway, just wanted to drop you a line, talk to you again soon! ~Audrey Horne~

The Christensen Family said...

Congrats! She is adorable!! No matter what anyone says you can never spoil your only daughter too much! I am an expert.