Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Momma is Kinda Wacky



Last night after a little excessive crying from the twosome we decided it was time to start our evening routine. So, we loaded all three boys in the tub. I stepped out for a second to get a towel when a certain someone who shall remain nameless.... okay, it was AIDAN,..... decided to poo in the tub. - SICK! (Our previous fishnet is now used for such emergencies.) - SICK! We pulled the boys out, cleaned out the tub, and started over.

We quickly washed the twins and got them ready (we can't have them in too long, as K has a BAD case of Eczema, that we now have to medicate) Usually, I let Collier play a little longer.

Anyway, after getting A & K ready, I called down the hall for Collier to get out. He got dressed and bounced down the hallway in his clean yellow jammies - (hair still dripping wet), and I decided to have a little fun with him. I grabbed him up in a hug and kisses and then turned him over my lap and said 'now it's time for me to give your spankin!' He looked up at me in shock, and said 'What'd I do?'... - trying to contain my giggles, I said 'You poo'd in the Bathtub!' ... He said, 'NO I didn't! -...- I just farted !'

-keeping us in stitches!~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silly little guy! - SO FUNNY! - the things he comes out with!

Josh and Juli said...

Yuck, I'm glad I haven't seen poo in my tub in a long time! That's hilarious about Collier, though. What a goof!

Toni Wilkins said...

Kids can never keep a secret for very long if you pick the right things to say to them. That is a hilarious story. ;>) Loved it!!!

Carrie said...

ah ha ha ha ha! Just what the doctor ordered on this snowy day!

I need to come and visit you - I HAVE CLOTHES! I really do, it is not a joke!