Monday, August 4, 2008

CONFIRMING RUMORS



Yep, we had our Ultrasound Wednesday - and we're 99.9% sure

-- IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collier came with us, and was so excited to learn about his sister (Honestly, I cried when the technician gave us the news!) - We LOVE our sweet boys, but we also look forward to a world of pink, tea parties, dresses, dolls and everything else girl!

She seems to be growing well and healthy - can't wait to meet her!

13 comments:

Jenny said...

SHE is going to be so spoiled!!! - Can't wait for a new niece! - so exciting!!!!

love you !

Laura said...

Yay! Girls are fun and the world of pink is wonderful! Congrats on the news - we're excited for our girls to play together!

KathE said...

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!

Tina said...

I am so excited for you and Jer. The boys will be great brothers and keep her on her toes! :) OR maybe it will be her that keeps them on their toes...:)
Can't wait to see her! My girls will love to play with her! :)
Love ya!

Carrie said...

I screamed last week when my mom told me. I am so excited for you guys! I do feel bad for her when it is time to date - three older brothers - scary!!!!

Josh and Juli said...

Yay, Bon! Liz told me last week, and I am so excited for you! And thanks for having a little girl that my next girl can play with! I'm glad she's doing well!

Lori said...

Woo hoo Bon! I knew it! I am so excited for you! Her big brothers are going to be great helpers and they can help out when it is time for her to date! I know, that is far out there, but they can be very helpful in that department! :)
Congrats, love ya!

Pop said...

Congratulations Bon And Jeremy. You will enjoy raising a girl. I did.
Merv

Angela's Crazy Daily's said...

Man when you told me i couldnt breath i was so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiff said...

YAY! :) I'm sure glad your ultrasound tech knows what she is talking about! :)

Josh & Kate said...

Congratulations Bonnie! A little girl will be so much fun!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!! I am soooo happy for you! Girls are amazing. . . . -katherine

Nagels said...

congrats. I'm so excited for you :)