I have a sweet neighbor who often invites to come swim in her pool! We finally took her up on the invitation a couple weeks ago. Here are some fun pics of our crew basking in the water!
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Making waves...
Posted by Bon at 5:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
SO Cute! - Thanks so much for keeping your weekend open for us! - We had a BLAST
How fun! :)
How fun! I love your family. I love the ones of you and Jer. I love moments like those - you two are so cute!
Hey, we are making our blog private. Email me at easterb2000@yahoo.com so I can add you to our list.
I love all those pictures and video clips! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! (By the way, if you click on my name now, it should link you to my blog if you haven't already been able to get to it.)
Bon that is so fun! I love those pictures of you and Jer. Way cute! Looks like you had a great time with your family!
looks like a lot of fun. patrick keeps trying to talk me into getting a pool someday.
Man that was a fun day!
Post a Comment