Presenting a first look at our little princess! (Don't worry, she'll look MUCH better by January, trust me!) 
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Baby's First Pic
Posted by Bon at 7:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Presenting a first look at our little princess! (Don't worry, she'll look MUCH better by January, trust me!) 
Posted by Bon at 7:09 AM
8 comments:
She looks great! It's nice to see them growing, and healthy :)
Bon I am so excited!!! ;)
wahooo! she looks great! I may have some girl clothes for you. I will let you know around December ;) ...
Awww, she's sweet! I can't wait to meet her in person!
She looks just like you, Bon! I'm excited to meet her in January and glad she's doing well!
I like your new design, cute :)
It was always so much fun getting ultrasounds and seeing pictures of the new baby :) Tiff does a great job!
Great work you two.
Merv and Pauline
Bonnie, Your new header is soooooo darling! :) Very clever! :)
Post a Comment