


Don't worry, its just an Oreo, but ewww!!! Kaleb got so busy playing with Collier he forgot to swallow. He was running around with Oreo ALL over the place! Then when he got a hold of Collier's Ringpop he was BLUE!!!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
YUMM YUMM!!!
Posted by Bon at 8:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh! - That is so GROSS but SO funny!! - I like the blue face - man! - What is WITH that kid ! - He needs to SWALLOW his food! :)
ha ha ha! I am glad it was an oreo. That was my second thought. First was that he got hold of a pen! Whew! Your boys are too cute.
I love those pictures, Bon! Such a funny kid. Hopefully one day he (and Hallie) will figure out how they're actually supposed to eat.
Just testing my new login stuff
Post a Comment