Jenny already stole my Father's Day POST, so you will have to navigate there for the full story but here is a recording of the song, what a kick in the pants, kid! love it!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
the Song...
Posted by Bon at 8:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey Bon, it's me, Juli. Your long-lost friend from about 10 minutes away. Camilla gave me your blog address, so I have checked it a few times (hope you don't mind!). Anyway, I love the song! Collier is such a cute kid, and a funny one.
What a ham! :) He is so funny, Bon... where did he get that from?
I do have to say that I have the CUTEST NEPHEW IN THE WHOLE WORLD! i watch this day after day at work and i am so jealous that i dont get to spend all my TIME with that boy!
Bonnie, That's adorable. I read the story on your sister's blog. How funny and cute :)
send me your email to nagels4ever@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite to my blog.
Super cute blog and kids. I can't believe you have 3 already, you are amazing!
Take care, Heather
SOOO CUTE! Kenna and I loved it!!
Post a Comment