Collier Lost his first tooth. Well it came in a wave! He lost his first three!
My baby sister Angela had her first baby on Dec 12th! Maximus Jay we love you. He is absolutely adorable and Mommy and baby are doing great. It kills me sometimes how good Angela is handling things. She is such a good mommy and he is an AWESOME baby. I wish she struggled a little. :)
Next came Christmas. I think that this is one of the most memorable Christmases I have ever had. Isaac and Lexi surprised us all when they showed up for the Christmas Eve party this year. "Santa Claus" came and brought presents for all of us and Isaac came right after that! It was so fun to have all of the family together. We miss you Ike!
The kids totally enjoyed Christmas and although they haven't quite figured out the being nice bit, Santa brought them their gifts anyways. He must love them. It's funny the older they get the more excited I am to have them feel the way that I did on Christmas Morning. My mother-in-law and father-in-law and Randi and Ty were with us this Christmas at OUR house. I love having them over and being able to have enough room for them for Christmas breakfast. Thank Aunt Nanny for helping me assemble everything that morning.
My mom AND DAD made blankets for all of the kids this year and I got a great pic of Emerey with hers.
So we bought a house!!! We absolutely LOVE it!!! We ended up about 3 minutes from our old house, but we have about 3 times the space. Can I just say I love having a salon?!?! I feel official now and not so embarrassed to have people bending over in the kitchen sink. I had everything unpacked and the salon up and running in a week. Let me tell you... it was the MOST crazy, tiring, exhausting, hectic, frantic, exciting, and emotional week I have ever had in my whole life, and I will NOT do it again!!! We love having our own place. A place where we can grow and live out our lives in. And The longer we are here, the more we love about the house. All the kids have their own rooms, except the twins, and I finally have a girlie room!
Our Cute Basement!
Kitchen
Living Room.
Yes I have my OWN salon!!!
Salon
Collier's room
The Twin's Room
THE PRINCESS ROOM!
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Here it all is!
Posted by Bon at 6:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love it! -- would like to see a pink nightgown pic, too... :)
Thanks for the update! It's good to hear how everyone is doing, especially since we missed seeing everyone this year over Christmas. How fun to have Ike and Lexi show up! Mike and I have thought about doing that too but haven't been able to pull it off yet. Congrats on the house and the salon!
Post a Comment