I still need to post a few pics of our new house! I will get to it someday, I promise! We are now settled in and have everything painted and done! --
The best part of our new place is my Salon! -I love it, it is exactly what we needed and No More cuts in the Kitchen!
Halloween this year was a blast, we took our little never-land cuties to the Ward Trunk or treat and visited both grandmas and friends! -- PLEASE let us know if you need any candy, we have a mountain to work through! Maybe we can use it for the January Birthday Pinata?
pics from Saturday:
Peter Pan - our handsome boy who (won't stop) growing up! (NO Tights for THIS little man! )
The Villainous Captain Hook:
Tick-Talking Crocodile: (Careful, he sometimes bites!)
Our little Tinkerbell:(complete with pixie dust)
Such a sweet little fairy princess!
Our villanous Duo:
gotta love these 'Sincere' and 'patient' PRE-Trick'Or'Treating smiles...
(How Dare me make them take a pic before the candy collecting!)
Eventually, I know the day will come when my little cakes won't let 'mom' have a say in the Halloween Theme, but for now, it has been fun thinking of costume themes for our little family, and we've had no complaints about the costumes. Being able to wear their costumes to school was definitely among the boy's greatest 'happy thoughts'.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Second Star to the Right... and Straight On Till Morning!
Posted by Bon at 12:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a bunch of cute munchkins! I love that you always have a theme!!!
so cute! Great ideas Bon, and the house is BEAUTIFUL!
love them ALL! -- does the Alligator bite?
Post a Comment