Sunday, March 14, 2010

Yes it's Broken

Kaleb was playing in Collier's room yesterday and we heard a crash, which is not unusual. He came out crying and said that his arm was broken. This happens quite frequently in our house, so after I laughed at his "broken arm" and telling him it was fine, he quieted down I went back to folding laundry. An hour later we were watching a movie on my bed and he wanted up. When I went to pick him up he started freaking out and crying again. I realized he wasn't moving his arm andevery time I tried to touch it he would wince. So, we went to Instacare last night and after a couple of x-rays we found out that it was broken at the top of the Humurus. Honestly I can't believe that this is our first break. We have to follow up with a pediatric orthopedic surgeon but other than that he is doing really well. Poor baby!

3 comments:

Tina said...

Oh no!!! Poor little buddy! That makes me sad.... :( Hope it all feels better soon! Give him hugs from us! :)

Josh and Juli said...

Oh, ouch! That IS pretty amazing when you consider you have 4 kids, three of them boys, and this is your first broken bone! I'd say that's pretty good! Hope he feels better soon.

Lori said...

Oh his little face in that picture is precious...Hope he feels better soon!