Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Stroller

So with all the walking that I do in the summer I felt it was time to get a new stroller. Normally I have had the double stroller which I make work for all four kids(one in the front, two sharing the back, and one stuck underneath). So I ordered a triple stroller, and we put it together today. I realized that when you have to have this massive thing in order to go jogging with your kids, maybe you have too many!?!

I was so embarrased I made Jeremey do it. Wide load comin through!!!



5 comments:

Tina said...

I LOVE it! They look so cozy!

Jenny said...

You could probably just put wheels on a mattress and have the same effect!

Josh and Juli said...

Looks like fun!

Lori said...

Hopefully your not going to be embarrassed with it since you will use it for when you are out jogging! ;) Just don't bring it into Kohls...you won't fit through the isles...hehe! Love it!

Hess Fam said...

That is awesome!! I feel like my double is huge!! I can only imagine what you feel like!!