Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Private?!?!

So everyone I know is going private these days so I think I m going to jump on the wagon! Too many weirdos, right? Well let me know if you want to keep reading. I need your emails! And just so you know... if you are private and you haven't invited me to visit your blog, then I won't let you visit mine!!! (Lolo:))

22 comments:

Tina said...

I would love to keep up on your blog!
chazt3@hotmail.com

I have invited you several times...I am not sure if you are getting them...let me know!

Josh and Juli said...

Me too! jandjoakeson@gmail.com

And I think I invited you to mine - I'll do it again just to make sure.

The Serna Family said...

You better invite me, and email me with your address so I can invite you!!! eserna8272@msn.com

Laura said...

Please include us! lcarlston at gmail dot com.

Heidi.. said...

heidmeister2@hotmail.com...I want to come!
Heidi :)

Angela's Crazy Daily's said...

COME ON! I AM YOUR SISTER! YOU BETTER ADD ME!angelamrush@hotmail.com

Carrie said...

add me!!! cljenson@gmail.com and I think you can get into mine right? let me know. Maybe I should go update so there is something to see...

The Christensen Family said...

sjzichristensen@gmail.com

Josh & Kate said...

invite me.... :)
froizz33@hotmail.com

send me your email and i'll send you an invite to mine!

Anonymous said...

this is not a request -- you WILL invite me -- good idea, btw.. I think we are headed that way.

Sherri said...

me too!! :)
sherri_royal@comcast.net

Andrea L. said...

Hey Bonnie - I love to see your blog. Add us - I think we are close to doing the same thing. thanks!
andrealindsey@gmail.com

Salazar Family said...

Add me please!
asalazar0731@yahoo.com

Becca said...

I wanna keep reading! joshandbecca2@yahoo.com

Rosies said...

pick me pick me! Have I invited you? I hate private but I had some freak keep leaving comments! brandiehess@gmail.com

Tiff said...

You better invite me, or I will uninvite you to mine!!! :) tiff_of_v@hotmail.com

Grams said...

If you leave me out there is going to be trouble!!!

Dani said...

I want in! douganddanigmailcom

Dani said...

the at and dot didn't make it in, but you can figure out where they go, right?

Hay said...

Bonnie,
We love your blog.
Jeff and sheila Hay

Amber said...

I check in now and again, but haven't commented much. keep me posted. akmomma@gmail.com
Trenton & Amber Anderson. WE don't have a blog or you'd be on the list!

carolee said...

Hi Bonnie,

I found your blog from Juli Ray's. I hope you are doing well. Your kiddos are sure cute. Could I have an invite to your blog? I'll send you an invite to ours if you'd like. Thanks so much!

Carolee (Hanson) Jaynes
jaynesfam@gmail.com