Wednesday, August 26, 2009

For Anyone Who Ever Felt Like an Idiot!

So we had to get a bark collar for Sophie to try to cut down on her barking at EVERY person that entered the house, and Jeremey and Nate thought they would try it just to see how it feels. (If you ask my opinion they watch too many youtube videos.) So anyway after five minutes of coaxing each other this is what we got. And if that wasn't enough, Nate got Jeremey to try his tazer too. What a nerd! I love you babe!

8 comments:

Jenny said...

these are hilarious! - yikes, WHY they would try this is beyond me -- good thing Ike wasn't there...

The Serna Family said...

That's hilarious! I can totally see Art and his friends doing the same thing. Boys will be boys!

Carrie said...

and to think, I usually have only seen this behavior WITH the presence of alcohol. Too funny!

Angela's Crazy Daily's said...

Oh my gosh FUNNY! I was there for both of those! Love it!

The Christensen Family said...

That was great! Thanks for making my whole day better!

Andy & Tina said...

Oh my heck! Histarical! I have never seen Jeremey laugh that hard. So funny!!!!

Salazar Family said...

That is freaking hilarious!!! Anthony and I just watched it like 3 times in a row!!! So funny!!! Im not sure I've ever seen jeremey laugh so hard. LOL

Laura said...

You guys are so crazy!