We decided to take a last minute trip to Rexburg last weekend & it was SO fun!!! We didn't have any plans but to spend time together as a family, & it was probably the best family vacation we have ever had!
Falling asleep on the way...
This is our $50 pricline hotel DEAL!
In rexburg there is a small water park in the middle of a large park. It was free, & totally fun. The kids could not get enough.
Apparently they did have enough. Sleeping almost the whole way back.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Rexburg!!!
Posted by Bon at 9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Looks so fun!! You gotta love priceline right???
What a fun trip! And the hotel looks beautiful - only $50?!? What a steal!
SO fun -- Emerey's swim suit is SO stinkin' CUTE - what a doll!
Sooo cute! All of the pictures are! I somehow got behind on all of your posts. There are like 4 splash parks within 5 minutes of my house, you should bring the kids over sometime.
Also, I know we are suppose to come in next week, but I don't remember what day... help!
How fun!! All your kids are so darn cute! You have such a cute family.
Wow, that must have been fun! I need to remember that if you can go do fun things with 4 kids and still enjoy yourself, then I need to be braver about doing things with my 2! Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment