Thursday, April 3, 2008

Why do I get up in the morning?

So: I LOVE MY JOB!!! I was getting the boys ready yesterday morning (which usually takes me a while) and I got Kaleb out first. I got him all ready and lotioned and even dressed, and then moved on to Adain. While I was getting Aidan ready Collier comes up to me yelling "Mommy, Kaleb's getting his pants wet!" Which I assumed referred to Kaleb splashing things into the bathtub. Well I was wrong. When I went to check out how wet he was- I found Kaleb - fully clothed -SHOES and ALL- and sitting in the bathtub which is still full of water, with Collier just watching him and doing nothing, of course. So Kaleb just looks at me and gives me a huge grin, ..... sigh... My sister Jen comes over and laughs at my predicaments on a regular basis (someday,... when she has kids of her own...). I don't have a picture of course, (I was a little ticked) but I imagine moms out there know what this is like.

1 comments:

Carrie said...

we need to work on your Lassie's communication a little bit better. Have him practice saying "I have good news and bad news..." You know the rest of the story. Aren't kids fun?????