Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tampons Anyone???



My life lately consists of cleaning, feeding, cleaning, running after kids, cleaning, changing diapers, ...and did I mention cleaning? I had to look for some paperwork in my room and the babies were wandering around the room playing. Not to interrupt their not cryingness, I just ignored their happy mischief. It had not been even 5 mintues when I looked in the bathroom and found this beautiful mess with the two cutest little stinkers eating a box of my tampons. ...YUMMY!!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

AHAHAHAA! - Your life really is so FUNNY!

Love you anyway -- WHY do you buy toys? - Seriously - just get the boys a box of Tampax...

Carrie said...

he he he! I am having a hard enough time with one - I cannot even imagine if there were two of braydon!!!!

zeebee said...

oh my gosh that is funny! they are adorable as can be though!