







I know this is a little belated, but I did want to record the year mark for our sweet little guys: Aidan and Kaleb. Both are walking now (With a drunken swagger at the moment) and love to torment their older brother. We invited family and friends last sunday for a huge birthday bash! Aunt Jenny made their cute Bert and Ernie cakes, and Grandma provided the big cake for everyone else. (Who wants a piece of baby slobber?) They both have had on-again off-again colds lately, it seems like I am endlessly wiping noses! - But it didn't stop them from diving in to the cakes, they were digging in before we could even get them on the high chair tray!
Monday, February 4, 2008
My Babies are 1!!!
Posted by Bon at 5:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I can't believe they are 1!!! Oh my goodness. They have gorgeous eyes!!!! Love those boys of yours!
Post a Comment