Yes, I knew it was your birthday before I say Jenny's post! It is the day after my brother Brian! I hope your day is great!ps - now that I am use to it, I am loving my hair!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONNIE! I hope you had a great day! I love your blog. It's so much fun to check out. I can't believe the boys had their first birthday! They grow so fast. Well again, Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Yes, I knew it was your birthday before I say Jenny's post! It is the day after my brother Brian! I hope your day is great!
ps - now that I am use to it, I am loving my hair!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONNIE! I hope you had a great day!
I love your blog. It's so much fun to check out. I can't believe the boys had their first birthday! They grow so fast. Well again, Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment