So I sold the triple jogger I just bought. It was just too much for me. I had to look down to keep it perfectly on the sidewalk. As you all no I am pretty clumsy so I can't coordinate one more thing. I got a double with a sit and stand instead... Oh and we also sold our house today, Grams and Babpo, here we come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
YAY!!!! Congrats Bon & Jer! Let us know if we can help!!! ;)
Congrats!!! This is a big deal! Are you going to move into the West Jordan house?
Good thing you have family who loves ya and will help move! ;) YAY!!!!!!
Hooray!! I have a bunch of boxes for you in my garage. Send Jeremy with his truck. Does he remember where I live?
Fun, I'm not gonna lie that triple baby looked huge!! I can barely push my double! Where are you guys headed? Come move to Kaysville I need some friends and someone to make my hair beautiful
Post a Comment