Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Wedding

Well this picture pretty much sums up how my family did!

Seriously it was Awesome!!! Most of you know that Angela was married on Saturday. Yay Angela and Nathan! It was a beautiful and pefect day. My kids on the other hand, well lets just say I don't think that they will pose for anymore pictures anytime soon. They were pretty tired. Aidan kept calling Angela "Princess", and Kaleb was obsessed with Nathan, and Collier was so busy playing with Lily I think he may have missed it. Here are a few more pics for anyone else that may have missed it.

6 comments:

Liz said...

Great pic! I'm kind of glad its over...that was a lot of work and I'm not even in Karla's shoes!

Carrie said...

SO cute! I seriously LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOOVVVEEEEE your family. What a great day! Those were some great shots!

Josh and Juli said...

Cute pictures! Weddings are definitely hard on little kids and their moms - glad it's over for your sake!

Jenny said...

Love these ! LOL!! - thank goodness we got a few pics before all the major meltdowns!! Note to self: for future photo shoots, bring bubbles, candy, and lots of gum!

Andy & Tina said...

Fun times! Sorry we missed it. BONNIE MY FRIEND....you look smokin!!! Seriously, you look FAB-U-LOUS!!!

Laura said...

Looks like it was a fabulous day! I wish we could have been there. I bet it was another classy Rush wedding!